1906
The company was founded by Adolf Müller in 1906. It's name was rapidly spread in the market through the development and manufacturing of woodworking machinery.

1936
Adolf Muller developed the modern gang saw machine "Olympia Universal” with a unique linear guiding system for the saw frame, which doesn’t require continuous oil greasing.

1952
Building the first large assembly hall named as "Vollgatter Halle”

1958
After the founder died in 1958, the company was taken over by his daughter Annemarie and her husband Alfred Lüth.

Beside the woodworking machines the company started already in the 70ies with the manufacture of slitter rewinders for the company Kampf Maschinenfabrik, Wiehl.

1980
After the company was handed over in 1980 to Diplom-Ingenieur Klaus Kampf, a grandson of the founder Adolf Müller, the production program was concentrated in manufacturing machines for the paper-, film and foil industry.

1985
A new assembly hall with 535 sqm production space was inaugurated.

1989
Dipl.- Kfm. Claudia Kampf-Schwalbach, the sister of Dipl.- Ing. Klaus Kampf joined the management of the company and took responsibility of administration and marketing.

 

1992
A new production hall of 1.200 sqm for machining centers and lathes was built.

1995
In the period from 1990 to 1995 the production of woodworking machinery has nearly ceased and only a repair and servicing facility is provided for existing woodworking machinery customers.

The main products these today are slitter rewinders as well as automatic winders and rewinders, narrow tape slitting and spooling machines, inspection- and doctor machines, cross cutters and various types of special custom made machinery.

2000
A new machining center (2.000 x 1.600 x 1.500 mm) for large machine frames was installed and improved the manufacturing facilities of the company.

 

2001
A new building in the neighbourhood was acquired and increased the office space by another 450 sqm. A new parking place for the employees was built.

2003
Dipl.-Ing. Klaus Kampf becomes majority share holder of the company.

The assembly hall was increased by further 300 sqm and allowed to manufacture larger and heavier machines.

The electric design office and the drive and controls manufacturing work shop moved into a new building.

New locker rooms and rest rooms for the increased number of employees are built.

2004
The modernisation of the plant is proceeding and a new further assembly hall of 255 sqm is built.

2005
A historic section of the plant is renovated rebuilding in order to provide a modern new environment for new office space. This new office is mainly used by the mechanic design and production planning departments.

2006
Adolf Müller GmbH & Co. KG celebrates 100 anniversary of successful machine production.

In the year 2006 Müller Maschinenbau, has approx. 80 employees.

2007
Since May 2007 we have increases our production capacity by our sister company Schleuter Maschinen- und Apparatebau GmbH & Co. KG
schleuter.com